What if you don’t have receivables to factor and you sell via credit cards? In a competitive business landscape, you can get your business up and running or make the upgrades you need sooner than you think by securing a merchant cash advance. If you need working capital for any project of emergency, factoring companies are here to help.
NEED BUSINESS CAPITAL NOW?
With financing programs, you can obtain a business cash advances. You fund daily expenditures, renovations, and other business ventures that require capital, which you normally don’t have access. Our merchant funding programs can enable you to:
- Get up to $10,000,000 in 3 to 5 days.
- Use the money without restriction.
- Pre-qualify within 24 hours.
Added Benefits Include:
- No collateral required.
- No application fees.
- 90% approval rate.
- Pay as you grow.
- Get Up To $50,000 In 48 Hours
- No Credit Checks
- Liens & Judgements are OK
- 99% Approval
How Much Can I Qualify for Merchant Funding?
Depending on your type of business, years in business, and average credit cards sales; you can qualify for up to $500,000 in working capital.
How do I Qualify for Merchant Funding?
- Be a traditional retail/service/restaurant business
- Have a fixed business location
- Accept credit cards for payment
- business finance solutions small unsecured business loans start up business loans merchant cash advance
The Advantages of Merchant Funding for Your Business
With a merchant cash advance, you will be able to have enough funds for a variety of aspects of your business:
- New Equipment